Happy Mothers’ Day!
May you have a blessed day today, no matter where you are on your journey into Motherhood. (And by the way, check out Postpartum Progress today every hour on the hour for an open letter from a survivor or expert about Mom’s Mental Health. Yours truly is an author!)
Today marks the launch of what I hope will be a very cool project, Share the Journey: Release Your Books.
I’ve just registered my four books at Book Crossing with plans of releasing them into the “wild” soon!
The books I’m releasing are:
I’ll definitely be releasing more in the future as well!
Here’s how you can participate (read completely):
1) Register at Book Crossing.
2) Make sure to type in lauren-hale as the referral username during registration.
3) Register your book.
4) Be sure to write your BCID (Book Crossing ID) inside your book along with a brief message. Please include the following url with your message: http://unexpectedblessing.wordpress.com/release-your-books/ so those finding the books will know they are a part of this project.
5) Release the book.
6) Make sure to go back to Book Crossing to enter release details and change the status of your book to “Traveling”
7) Leave a comment on the Release your Book Project Page here with your book’s specific url @ book crossing.
8) Enjoy the good karma!
Oh, and here’s a cool button you can put up on your blog to let others know you participate in the project.
If you can, be sure the button to the Release Your Books project page here at Sharing the Journey.
When promoting this, please use the tag Release Your Books. At Twitter, the hashtag should look like this: #releaseyourbooks.
I can’t wait to see where this goes!