I thought it would be fascinating to give the readers of this blog an opportunity to share their stories and advice with each other and anyone else who may pass on by. Below are just a few questions. I’d love it if you would answer them!
1) What is your personal experience with PPD? Are you a survivor, partner, parent, medical professional?
2) Has your experience with PPD changed your life? If so, how?
3) What are some of your favorite PPD resources?
4) What role, if any, did your faith play in recovery or in your treatment views of PPD?
5) And last but not least – If you could pass on one piece of advice to an expecting mother, what would it be and why?